Well crafted, industrial, machined, clean, sleek, graceful, contemporary and flowing clearly describe Getinge’s design message.
Getinge, USA, a leading manufacturer and distributor of advanced infection control and surgical equipment, wanted to re-create and update their Henrietta, NY showroom to spotlight its innovative product line and its corporate image as a world-renowned healthcare and life science company.
The new showroom is prominently located adjacent to an enclosed glass entrance lobby.
Gardner PLUS successfully implemented the client’s design criteria by:
- Laying out the spaces to reinforce and follow Getinge’s presentation sequence: Conference Room, Showroom, AV Presentation and Bistro with a wrap-up in the Board Room
- Laying out equipment to simulate the real world setting
- Dramatically presenting equipment using corporate colors, curved floor patterns and ceiling soffits
- Highlighting the most advanced product with a skylight opening
- Providing graphic panels and flat screen monitors to provide product information and demonstrate software products
- Spotlighting products through innovative lighting
The use of curves expresses flow and provides intuitive pathways. White and corporate blue theme colors work alongside the palette of well-machined materials similar to those used in the Getinge products. The showroom design takes its cues from products displayed in it – harmony plus resonance.